We would like to inform you below about the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of our website.
Which data is processed?
As part of your visit to this website, the following information is collected:
- The information that you entered yourself in the [eg contact form]
- Log data of our website: date and time of accessing a page on our website, your IP address, name and version of your web browser, as well as the website (URL) that you visited prior to accessing this website.
Purpose of data processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To process / answer your inquiries.
- To make this website available to you and to be able to detect attacks on our website.
- To be able to send you information on the same or similar products at regular intervals.
Legal basis of data processing
- The legal basis for this data processing of your personal data lies in your consent (newsletter and inquiries), the fulfillment of the contract, legal obligation (statutory retention obligations), as well as our legitimate interest to maintain the website and to ensure the defense / assertion of legal claims.
Transmission of your data
- Your data will be treated with the utmost care.
- the transmission of your payment data to the processing payment service provider for the purpose of billing,
- to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods.
Duration of data storage
- If you contact us via our website, until the purpose of this contact has ceased and there is no longer any legal obligation to store it.
- Your data will be stored until expiry of the tax retention period (7 years).
- If you have registered on our website for the newsletter, we will store your data until you unsubscribe.
- Your data related to logging will be deleted after 12 months
You have the rights at all times in connection with the processing of your data
- Deletion ("right to be forgotten")
- Restriction of processing
- data portability
- contradiction or
- Withdrawal (with consent) and
- Complaint to the Data Protection Authority
For questions or concerns, please contact us!
Weingut Rainer Wess
Sandgrube 24, 3500 Krems
02732 - 72 389, email@example.com